Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Walking and Graduation

Today I have completed my college education. I have not walked yet or recieved my diploma but the work is done. I am excited, relieved, exhausted, tired of sneezing from the crazy blooming around the town. So many emotions and feeling like I should be doing something to celebrate. The parents just returned from Italy and as I type are drifting into dreamland. I decided to celebrate on my own but beginning season 4 of Gilmore Girls. As previously mentioned (I believe) I am working my way through the 7 seasons of my favorite world to revisit again and again. This episode I am about to watch contains the return of the GGs to the US after backpacking through Europe in celebration of Rory's graduation from high school. It seems only apropriate to watch as I am looking for a celebration myself. So in finding myself stumbling around the web I ran into this article.... http://www.good.is/post/walking-the-walk/?gt1=48001 it is about people who walked across the country. Most of them for a cause but how perfect is it that 2 of the main factors of the episode happen to intertwine with the real world. So off I am to Stars Hallow CT, with maybe a little Rome scrap booking on the side.

No comments: